CELEBRATE MEATOUT AT VRG’S VEGAN SOUTH INDIAN DINNER IN COLUMBIA, MD!
WHEN: Sunday, March 21st at 6 p.m.
WHERE: Mango Grove
6365B Dobbin Center
Columbia, MD 21045
COST: $20 per person (includes tax & tip)
* Samosas – Potatoes, onions and peas stuffed in a crisp, flaky crust
* Idli – Ground rice & white lentil cakes (steamed in idli molds)
* Oothappam – Potato pancakes
* Chana Masala – Chickpeas cooked in an exotic curry, flavored with coriander leaves
* Gobi Masala – Cauliflower curry
* Aloo Bainghan – A mildly spiced eggplant and potato curry flavored with coriander leaves and shredded coconut
* Paratha – Indian flatbread
*Menu subject to change.
Payment must be made in advance by March 15th. We accept VISA, MasterCard, and checks made payable to VRG.
ONLINE: Click on “Donate” at [ http://www.vrg.org ] and type “Mango Grove Dinner” in the Comments section.
PHONE: Call the VRG office at (410) 366-8343 M-F 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST.
MAIL: Mail payment to The Vegetarian Resource Group, P.O. Box 1463, Baltimore, MD 21203.
Refunds will only be made if we can replace your seat with another attendee.