9th International Symposium on the Role of Soy in Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention and Treatment
The 9th International Symposium on the Role of Soy in Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention and Treatment will be held from Oct. 16-19, at The Capital Hilton in Washington D.C. This international symposium will be the central meeting of interest to all researchers investigating the health effects of soyfoods and soybean components.
Noteworthy presentations include:
- Diet vs. Drugs in Chronic Diseases: Other Advantages
- David Jenkins, University of Toronto
- Soy Protein Effects on Serum Lipoproteins: An Updated Meta-analysis
- James W. Anderson, University of Kentucky, Professor Emeritus of Medicine and Clinical Nutrition
- Association between Soy Isoflavones Intake and Breast Cancer Recurrence and Survival
- Xinmei Kang, Department of Medical Oncology, Cancer Hospital of Harbin Medical University
- Effect of a Novel Supplemented Soy Drink on Skin Aging of Postmenopausal Women
- Robin van den Berg, Expertise Team Leader in Nutrition Sciences, Unilever
Online registration has been extended through Oct. 8.