Today a child came home from school and informed her mother that she’s becoming a vegetarian.
Today someone is confused and anxious because his doctor suggested following a vegan diet to treat his health condition, and he doesn’t know how to begin.
Today someone is thrilled to find out that she is pregnant, but also apprehensive because she isn’t sure that her vegan diet provides adequate nutrition for her developing child.
By making a generous year-end gift today, you will help us continue to be the trusted source of information that vegans and vegetarians turn to. Please support The Vegetarian Resource Group and join our efforts to broaden awareness, educate, and instill values of ethical and environmental responsibility through vegan research and outreach.
Today is your last day to make your tax-deductible donation for 2012 to VRG!
Please donate now by visiting http://www.vrg.org/donate
Here are a few ways your gift helps further The VRG mission:
- $22 – Buys 200 brochures or 100 restaurant guides for outreach to students.
- $45 – Pays for one email entry device to use at VRG outreach booths for visitors who want to sign up for more information.
- $100 – Helps pay for registration and a table at a community festival.
- $250 – Allows us to give away 125 copies of Vegetarian Journal at conferences, festivals, to student groups, etc.
- $500 – Become a Life Member of The Vegetarian Resource Group.
- $1,000 – Helps fund restaurant and ingredient research.
- $5,000 – Helps pay for registration and a booth at a professional nutrition conference.
- $10,000 – Enrolls donor as a VRG Patron and supports long-term programming.
The Vegetarian Resource Group works year-round to make it easier to live healthy vegan and vegetarian lives. Thank you so much for your support.
To donate, visit: http://www.vrg.org/donate
Call: (410) 366-8343
The Vegetarian Resource Group
P.O. Box 1463
Baltimore, MD 21203