If you’ll be at ICVN, come to our table and say hi!
6th International Congress on Vegetarian Nutrition, Loma Linda, California
February 24-25, 2013
Every five years this scientific conference on the health effects of plant based diets offers an opportunity for health professionals and researchers to learn from each other in plenary sessions, workshops, poster presentations and social gatherings.
- The Great Debate: Are all Omega-3’s created equal?
- Vegetarian diet pattern and longevity
- Are vegetarian diets the solution to healthy aging?
- Role of plant foods in prevention of chronic diseases
- Environmental cost of vegetarian diet patterns
- Vegetarian studies around the globe
- Myths and controversies surrounding soy
- New frontiers in nut research
- Plant versus animal foods: the eternal debate
- Dairy foods: what is the verdict?
- Why and how vegetarian diets prevent obesity
- Challenges of defining vegetarian diet
- And many more. . .