Vegetarian Journal 2003 Issue 4
- Indonesian Cuisine
- Chef Nancy Berkoff brings this archipelago into your kitchen.
- Hot and Hearty
- Diner Sandwiches Revisited
Take a nostalgic culinary journey with Debra Daniels-Zeller.
- Planned Giving
- Roger Lowe explains how ordinary people can leave lasting legacies.
- Vegan Weightlifting: What Does the Science Say?
- Jack Norris, RD, prepares you for even the toughest competition.
- Vegan Cakes Made Simple
- Lois Dieterly shares secrets for creating succulent cakes and equally delectable frostings.
- Nutrition Hotline
- Why trans fats are bad, where they can hide, and how you can avoid them.
- Note from the Coordinators
- Letters to the Editors
- Veggie Bits
- Gift Subscriptions
- Scientific Update
- Vegan Cooking Tips
- Hot, Fast Sandwiches, by Chef Nancy Berkoff
- Notes from the Scientific Department
- Book Reviews
- Vegetarian Action
- Making Noise: Vegan Musician and Activist Dave Noisy, by Eben Packwood
- Introducing VRG's New Vegan Microwave Cookbook
- Back Cover