2008 Issue 4
Volume XXV, Number 4
A sampling from the 2008 issue 4 of The Vegetarian Journal, published by the Vegetarian Resource Group.
Original Table of Contents
- Vegan Roots
- Degra Daniels-Zeller makes hearty cuisine from beets, turnips, and moore.
- Who's the Veggie-Friendliest of Them All?
- VRG finds the top restaurant chains for vegetarians.
- Chef Nancy Berkoff, RD, EdD, CCE, teaches how to make these green and gold pinwheels from the Indian state of Gujarati.
- VRG Awards Two $5,000 Scholarships
- Gelatin: Sometimes Kosher But Still Not Typically Vegetarian
- VRG's Research Director Jeanne Yacoubou brings you the latest info.
- VJ's Essay Contest Winner
- Nutrition Hotline
How common are soy allergies? And is consuming soy bad for adults?
- Note from the Coordinators
- Letters to the Editors
- Gift Subscriptions
- Vegan Cooking Tips
Blender Meals, by Chef Nancy Berkoff
- Notes from The VRG Scientific Department
- Scientific Update
- Beggie Bits
- Book Reviews
- Vegetarian Action
Neelie McKay, by Bobby Allyn
- VRG's Heart Healthy Eating Tips Brochure Updated!
© 1996-2014 The Vegetarian Resource Group
PO Box 1463, Baltimore, MD 21203
(410) 366-8343 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The contents of this website and our other publications, including Vegetarian Journal, are not intended to provide personal medical advice. Medical advice
should be obtained from a qualified health professional. We often depend on
product and ingredient information from company statements. It is impossible to
be 100% sure about a statement, info can change, people have different views,
and mistakes can be made. Please use your own best judgment about whether a
product is suitable for you. To be sure, do further research or confirmation on
Web site questions or comments? Please email email@example.com.