The Vegetarian Resource Group was one of 1,500 exhibitors at BookExpo America in New York City. This three-day event is a huge exposition for booksellers, retailers, and other publishing industry professionals that attracts more than 21,000 participants annually. It was a great opportunity for VRG to hand out literature and make connections with others in the publishing field. Special thanks to Ashley Boss, Heather Gorn, Karen Lazarus, and Veronica Lizaola for helping to staff the VRG booth!
Kudos also to our volunteers who have staffed VRG outreach booths at various events around the country over the past year. These are just a few of them!
- The American Dietetic Association Annual Conference in Boston
- Beth El Green Festival in Baltimore
- The Boston Vegetarian Society Food Festival
- DC Veg Fest in Washington, D.C.
- Latino Festival in Maryland
- The Green Festival in Chicago
- San Francisco Vegetarian Society World Vegetarian Day Festival
- The Veggie Pride Parade in New York City
And many more!
If you would like to volunteer at VRG booths or would like handouts or books for your own outreach activities, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at (410) 366-8343.