Vegetarian Journal 2014 Issue 2
- Guide to Vegan Milks
- Comparing soy, almond, rice, coconut, and other non-dairy milks.
- Going Amok in Cambodia
- Zel Allen recreates traditional Cambodian dishes, vegan-style.
- What do Vegetarian Groups Consider Vegetarian and Vegan?
- Defining the terms ‘vegan’ and ‘vegetarian’ and vegetarian groups'
feedback on food labeling.
- Injectable Vitamin B12
- A reader inquires about vegan-friendly sources.
- Kid-Friendly Vegan Entrées
- Chef Nancy Berkoff aims to please choosy young palates.
- Nutrition Hotline
- Food items made on shared equipment.
- Note from the Coordinators
- Letters to the Editors
- Scientific Update
- Notes from The VRG Scientific Department
- Vegan Video Scholarship
- Veggie Bits
- Book Reviews
- Vegan Cooking Tips
- Quick Salad Dressings, by Chef Nancy Berkoff, RD, EdD, CCE
- Vegetarian Action
- Sprouting Veganism through a School Garden, by Laura McGuiness
- Back Cover