Vegetarian Journal 2014 Issue 3
- Vegan Mexican Dishes
- Karen Leibowitz shares some family favorites.
- Vegan Mexican Meal Plan
- Grains Go to School
- In this edition of FoodService Update, Chef Nancy Berkoff shares recipes and tips for incorporating whole-grain dishes into school cafeteria food.
- Veggie Options in Restaurant Chains
- TCBY and Tropical Smoothie Café added items you may want to try.
- So You Want to Be a Vegan Chef?
- Vegetarian Guide to Senior Facilities
- Veggie Options in Senior Independent Living, Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Other Senior Facilities
- Nutrition Hotline
- Choline in pregnant vegans’ diets, Vitamin D supplements and sunlight
- Note from the Coordinators
- Letters to the Editors
- Scientific Update
- Revisions to the WIC Food Package Make Sense
- Notes from The VRG Scientific Department
- Veggie Bits
- Book Reviews
- Help Create a Veggie World – Support VRG Outreach!
- Vegan Cooking Tips
- What to Do With All Those Tomatoes? by Chef Nancy Berkoff, RD
- Vegetarian Action
- For Gleco: Tom Regan's Fight for Animal Rights, by Laura McGuiness
- Back Cover
- Photo Shoot with Balance Photography, Veg Festivals