Thanks to VRG volunteer Ellen Tattenbaum for making this veggie counting game. Artwork © Jessica Dadds; originally made as memory cards.
Click here to download this game in a Word document
1) How many fruits do you see?
2) How many vegetables do you see?
3) How many bananas do you see?
4) How many of these fruits and vegetables begin with the letter m?
5) How many nuts do you see?
6) How many tomatoes are there?
7) How many of these fruits are red?
8) How many of these vegetables are green?
9) How many apples can you find?
10) How many pieces of tofu can you find?