Vegetarian Journal 2007 Issue 3
- 25 Years of Vegetarianism and a Look into the Future
- Heather Gorn interviews Frances Moore Lappe, Ingrid Newkirk, and others to learn their thoughts about how the movement has developed over the past quarter of a century and where it’s going with the next.
- 25 Vegan Cuisines — The Reasons, the Regions, and the Remarkable Recipes
- Chef Nancy Berkoff shares recipes that reflect the needs and beliefs of very diverse segments of the vegetarian population.
- 25 Years of Vegetarian Food and Nutrition: Where We’ve Come From and Where We’re Going Now
- Reed Mangels, PhD, RD, considers changing views of vegetarian nutrition.
- Vegetarian-Friendly and Cruelty-Free Firms Still Going Strong After 25 Years
- Wayne Smeltz, PhD, revisits the people and companies
that made being vegetarian easier then and continue to now.
- Nutrition Hotline
- Note from the Coordinators
- Letters to the Editors
- Notes from the VRG Scientific Department
- Our dietitians grant interviews and help parents of veggie kids online.
- More Great Good Dairy-Free Desserts Naturally
- Vegetarian Action
- William Shurtleff—The Soy King, by Heather Gorn.
- Back Cover
- Resources for Veggie Kids and Teens!
Coloring books, brochures, scholarships, and more!