Vegetarian Journal 2007 Issue 4
- Loafing Around
- Debra Daniels-Zeller brings hearty veggie loaves to your table.
- Not Just PB & J
- Reed Mangels, PhD, RD, packs school lunches that are sure to please.
- Is Your Sugar Vegan? An Update on Sugar Processing Practices
- Jeanne Yacoubou, MS, investigates the ongoing use of bone char.
- Vegging Out with Kung Fu and Star Trek
- Richard Marranca examines vegetarian ideologies on classic TV shows.
- Shakti Restaurant
- Enjoy vegan-friendly dining in Costa Rica with Elizabeth Striebel.
- VRG Selects Two $5,000 Scholarship Winners for 2007
- Nutrition Hotline
- How can convenience foods help create home-cooked meals?
- Note from the Coordinators
- Letters to the Editors
- Veggie Bits
- Notes from the VRG Scientific Department
- Vegan Cooking Tips
- Simple Sweeteners, by Chef Nancy Berkoff, RD, EdD, CCE.
- Scientific Update
- Book Reviews
- Vegetarian Action
- A Healthy Morning, by Melody Austin.
- Back Cover
- Great Resources from The VRG!