- International Breakfasts
- Chef Nancy Berkoff puts a global spin on your morning meal.
- How Often Do Americans Eat Vegetarian Meals?
And How Many Adults in the U.S. Are Vegan?
- See the results of The VRG's 2011 national poll!
- Vegan ‘Soul Food’ for the Holidays
- A. “Chef Ifayomi” Stanton brings Southern cooking to your table.
- VRG Awards Two $5,000 College Scholarships to High School Activists
- Doing the Vegan Tango
- Vegans Know How to Party
- Enjoy some holiday recipes from The Vegetarian Resource Group.
- Nutrition Hotline
- Note from the Coordinators
- Letters to the Editors
- Notes from The VRG Scientific Department
- Veggie Bits
- Scientific Update
- Vegan Cooking Tips
- Hot and Cold Pasta Salads, by Chef Nancy Berkoff, Rd, EdD, CCE
- Vegetarian Journal Gift Subscriptions
- Book Reviews
- Vegetarian Action
- Vegan Camp Exploration with Dr. Andy Mars, by Julia Warren
- Back Cover
- The Everything Vegan Pregnancy Book By Reed Mangels