Vegetarian Journal 2012 Issue 3
- Celebration Meals
- Chef Nancy Berkoff helps you pull off parties with ease!
- 30 Memorable Activities
- From The VRG's 30 Years of Activism
- Top Vegan Foods 30 Years Ago Vs. Today
- Christine Kasum Sexton, MPH, asks leading dietitians about their views.
- Remember When?
- VRG volunteers and staff take Amanda J. Gilley down memory lane.
- Vegan Restaurants Across the USA
- Debra Wasserman finds essential eateries for your next road trip!
- Looking Back and Looking Forward
- Six luminaries consider the vegetarian movement's past and future.
- 30 Ways to Celebrate with The VRG
- Over the Next 30 Years
- List of 30th Anniversary Donors
- Special thanks to all of these VRG supporters!)
- Nutrition Hotline
- Note from the Coordinators
- Letters to the Editors
- Notes from The VRG Scientific Department
- Vegan Cooking Tips
- 30 Vegan Meal Ideas Even Non-Vegetarians Will Enjoy!
By Chef Nancy Berkoff, RD, EdD, CCE
- Scientific Update
- Back Cover
- VRG Teaches Interns About Veganism/Candle 79 Party