Vegetarian Journal 2013 Issue 4
- Citrus Magic
- Debra Daniels-Zeller demystifies citrus varieties and offers recipes to
brighten even the greyest winter days.
- Dietitians & Vegetarianism
- What foods do dietitians recommend to their vegetarian
and vegan clients?
- 2013 Scholarship Winners
- Two deserving teens win $5000 towards college from VRG:
- Thanksgiving Gone Deliciously Vegan
- A colorful twist on a classic Thanksgiving, plus a chestnut primer from Zel Allen.
- 2012 Scholarship Runners-Up
- We rewarded past entrants, thanks to the St. Louis Vegetarian Society.
- Nutrition Hotline
- How long does juice retain its vitamin C content?
- Note from the Coordinators
- Letters to the Editors
- Notes from The VRG Scientific Department
- Scientific Update
- Vegan Cooking Tips
- Festive Dishes to Prepare Quickly, by Chef Nancy Berkoff, RD, EdD, CCE
- Veggie Bits
- Book Reviews
- Vegetarian Action
- The Berkeley Student Food Collective, by Kitty Jones
- Back Cover
- Dietetic Interns; PIFA; Tabling at Farmers Markets