Vegetarian Journal 2003 Issue 2
- Tofu Toppings
- Jacqueline Dunnington offers incredible tofu-based toppings to put over vegetables, fruit, noodles, and more.
- Beyond Strawberry Shortcake
- Debra Daniels-Zeller puts a unique twist on the common shortcake.
- 2002 VRG Essay Contest Winners
- Take a look at our second installment.
- International Maritime Stews
- Chef Nancy Berkoff shows you how to prepare vegan versions of traditional fish-based stews.
- Vegan Menu for People with Diabetes
- Nancy Berkoff, RD, explains the basics and provides a week's worth of menu ideas.
- Nutrition Hotline
- Learn about government-sanctioned protein choices for day care center meals.
- Note from the Coordinators
- Letters to the Editor
- Vegan Cooking Tips
- Terrific Tofu!
- Veggie Bits
- Scientific Update
- Notes from the Scientific Department
- Book Reviews
- Vegetarian Action
- Maryland State Fair Soyfoods Cooking Contest, by Susan Petrie.
- New Product Reviews
- Back Cover