Vegetarian Journal 2003 Issue 3
- Fruit Soups
- More ways to enjoy summer fruit, by Jacqueline Dunnington.
- How Many Vegetarians Are There?
2003 National Harris Interactive Survey Results
- VRG reports the findings of its latest poll.
- Vegan Japanese Noodle Dishes
- Hiroko Kato serves as your guide through the basics.
- Changes in the Natural Products Industry
and to the Role of a Natural Products Broker
- Lisa Shapiro provides a behind-the-scenes look at how health food products make it onto the shelves.
- T’Keyah Crystal Keymáh: Vegetarian Actress
- The In Living Color and Cosby star shares her experiences and her recipes.
- Brown Bagging It - Vegan Style!
- Peggy Rynk shows you how easy toting your lunch can be.
- Nutrition Hotline
- Does it matter if beans are cooked or canned? And what's the story with soy?
- Note from the Coordinators
- Letters to the Editor
- Notes from the Scientific Department
- Scientific Update
- Veggie Bits
- Vegan Cooking Tips
- Fast and Fresh Fruit Desserts, by Chef Nancy Berkoff
- Book Reviews
- Vegetarian Action
- So You Want to Open a Vegan Restaurant... By Jim Dunn
- VRG's 2003 Scholarship Winners
- Back Cover